Check EPFO Claim Status – Know Your Provident Fund Claim Status Online, PF Withdrawal and PF Transfer Procedure:
Check EPFO Claim Status: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization provides facility to Check EPFO Claim Status Online. To know EPFO Claim Status, Employees must have PF Account Number (Member ID). The Employees can check their Claim Status Online on EPFO Login Portal. The Employees can file Claim for Provident Fund Transfer, PF Withdrawal, Settlement of PF, Pension Fund etc. The EPFO Organization provides different Claim Forms as per requirement of Employee. All Claim Forms can be downloaded from EPFO Portal.
EPFO Claim Status can also be checked with help of UAN. Every Employee who is a Member of EPFO, is eligible to get UAN. The Employees can use their Universal Account Number to check their PF Claim Status on UAN Member Portal. The Employees have to provide their UAN Number and other details to check EPFO Claim Status Online. The Employees claim for Transfer of PF Account when they leave job from one company and joins another. The process takes some time as the Transfer Claim must be approved by Old Employer as well as New Employer.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Online
The Employees can check their EPFO Claim Status Online at anytime. For this purpose, the Employees must have a Computer or Smartphone with Internet Connection. Here we will show you complete procedure to Know Your Claim Status Online on EPFO Login Portal as follows:
- Go to Official EPFO Portal at http://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Navigate to OUR SERVICES and select For Employees.
- Find out Know Your Claim Status in list of Services displayed on page.
- Click on Claim Status link to go to respective webpage.
- Read the instructions and select For detailed help… Click Here.
- Download the file as PDF and read it carefully to get complete details about Claim Status.
- Get back to instructions page and select the link Click here for Knowing the Claim Status.
- Firstly, select your PF Office State from the list of All States.
- Then select your relevant EPFO Office Name.
- Now enter your (Employee) PF Account Number (refer Notes below).
- Click on Submit button to check EPFO Claim Status Online.
- The Status of your Claim will be shown on your computer /device screen.
I) The Employee PF Account Number contains State Code (two digits), EPFO Office Code (three digits), Establishment Code (maximum seven digits), Extension Code (maximum three characters) and Account Number (maximum seven digits).
II) If the Establishment does not have Extension Code, the Employees are advised to leave it blank.
Check EPFO Claim Status with UAN
The Employees having Universal Account Number, can check their EPFO Claim Status Online with UAN. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has launched EPFO Unified Portal to provide UAN Services. Kindly follow some simple steps to Know Your Claim Status with UAN:
Important Note: The Employee must complete UAN Activation and Registration Process before checking EPFO Claim Status Online on UAN Member Portal (Unified Portal).
- Log on to EPFO Unified Portal at https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Find out ONLINE SERVICES and go to For Employees section.
- Click on UAN Member e-Sewa link to open relevant portal.
- Navigate to Member Login section and enter your personal details as asked.
- Provide your 12 digit UAN Number and Password carefully.
- Then click on Sign In button to proceed.
- Your UAN Account Profile will appear on computer screen.
- Search for EPFO Claim Status and select the link.
- Checkout details about Filing of Claim and its Current Status.
You can contact UAN Help Desk if you find an error when you Sign In to UAN Member e-Sewa Portal, check EPFO Claim Status. The details are given below:
UAN Help Desk Number: 1800118005
UAN Help Desk Call Timings: from 09:15AM to 05:45PM
Availability of UAN Help Desk: All Seven Days of Week except Gazetted Holidays.
Provident Fund (PF) Transfer
When the Employee leaves one job and joins the new one, they have to raise PF Account Transfer Claim. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has provided Online Transfer Claim Portal. The OTCP Portal is helpful to both the Employees and Employer for activities relating to PF Transfer Claim.
Procedure to Apply (Claim) for PF Transfer on OTCP Portal
If you wish to apply online for Provident Fund Transfer Claim, just go through the procedure given below:
Imp. Note: Before you proceed to Login, you have to complete Member Registration Process on OTCP Portal.
- Visit EPFO Member Claims Portal at http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in/.
- Find out Member Login section.
- Select your Document Type from the Available List*.
- Enter your Document Number.
- Then enter your Mobile Number which is Registered with your PF Account.
- Click on Sign In button to proceed.
- Search for PF Transfer Claim link to start.
- Apply Online for PF Account Transfer as per instructions.
- Note down your Claim ID as reference for future activities.
*List of Documents Available on OTCP Portal
PAN Number, Aadhaar (UID), National Population Register, Bank Account Number, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport Number and Ration Card Number. You need to select one of the listed documents to Login to Online Transfer Claim Portal.
Use of OTCP Portal for Employers
On OTCP Portal, the Employers can see PF Transfer Claims submitted by Employees. In addition, the Employers can verify & correct Member details as well as approve & submit requests via OTCP Portal.
The Employees can apply for PF Withdrawal from their Provident Fund Account. The Employees’ Provident Fund Account allows the Employees to raise Claim for Final Settlement of PF, Pension Withdrawal and PF Part Withdrawal. The Employees can use Partial PF Withdrawal option for certain purposes as mentioned in Form No.19.
Process of PF Withdrawal
If you wish to Withdraw some or full amount from your Provident Fund (PF) Account, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to EPFO Official Portal at http://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Search for Our Services and select For Employees link.
- Find out Important Links section and click on Know Which Claim Form to Submit.
- Make sure that “Member is Working in an Establishment” option is selected (red colored).
- You will see the very first form Want an Advance from my Provident Fund Account. Apply for an Advance /Withdrawal from PF Account.
- Now you have two options, I)Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar Based) and II)Composite Claim Form (Non-Aadhaar Based).
- Download the Claim Form which is applicable to you.
- Take printout of PF Withdrawal Claim Form.
- Fill up the Claim Form with necessary personal and professional details.
- Attach Documents as asked in Claim Form.
- Submit the PF Withdrawal Claim Form to EPFO Office (for Aadhaar Based Members Only).
- Submit the PF Withdrawal Claim Form to your Employer /Establishment (for Non-Aadhaar Based Members).
- After successful submission, you can check EPFO Claim Status Online with your PF Account Number and/or UAN.
Kindly visit EPFO Official Website at http://www.epfindia.gov.in to get more information about EPFO Claim Status on EPFO Portal, Know Your Claim Status Online with UAN, PF Transfer Claim with OTCP and PF Withdrawal Rules & Procedure.